Daily $50 Minimum Stay 2 nights
Monthly $500 plus electricity (metered)
Annual $5000/year one payment+ electricity
Annual rate must be paid up front. If you decide to
leave before your year ends then we will bill you the
monthly rate, not to exceed $5000 of course)
(No late night arrivals, must arrive by 9:30PM)
ELECTRIC: (due at registration)
^ Meter reading will be taken upon arrival &
departure (Monthly readings if necessary).
^ Electric Rate is $.15 per kWh (may vary)
^ Deposit will be applied to amount due, overage to
be refunded at end of stay.
Daily full amount for stay
Weekly $ 50.00
^ Deposit will be applied to monies due upon
^ Reservation deposit will be refunded if notice of
cancellation received at least one month in advance of
^ Check Out time is 11:00 A.M.
^ No refunds on site rentals
^ We do not accept credit cards. Cash or check only.
^ By law, Keller Bay RV Park is a service oriented
business & therefore we do not have any
•Park speed limit is 5 MPH
• No FEMA trailers, Trailers 10 yrs or older subject to
park approval. All trailers must have holding tanks.
• No children on Full time Monthly or Annual rentals
• Rates are based on 2 adults per site; additional adult
will be charged $4 per night (3 max per site)
• All guests MUST be registered
• Pets must be leashed and picked up after – you must
have a “pick up” bag with you at all times. No leaving
animals tied up outside. Must be indoor pets.
• No household trash (from home) to be deposited
in trash containers – TRASH PICK UP IS FRIDAY
• No littering at sites or around the park (includes
cigarette butts, pop tops and food scraps)
• No dumping hot grease or charcoal on the premises
[There is a container for cold charcoal/ash by the
• We are on a septic system, please do not put grease,
cigarettes, food chunks or other solids into the
wastewater (No RV washing machines allowed)
• Quiet time is 9 pm to 7 am
• No loud music (or other loud noise to disturb
neighbors or guests)
• No Tent Camping is Allowed
• Fishing Pier is for use by Registered Guest(s) only –
you MUST have a valid TX fishing license to fish the
• There are no Public Bath or Bathroom Facilities
•Please help keep laundry room neat and respect
others. Do not put clothes in and leave the park.
• All rents due by 11 am on due date, late fee of
$10/day after 2 days unpaid. After 5 days you will be
asked to leave the park.
• Vehicle(s) must be parked on your site only and not
infringe on other sites (occupied or vacant).
• Limit 1 boat per RV site (must be in working order).
• Non working cars/boats, tractor trailers or storage
containers are not allowed.
• There is a $30 fee for any checks returned unpaid by